Cindervika
Here is the climax to our very local (at home) production of Cinderella. This clip stars Vika as Cinderella, Jeff as the Duke, Eamon as the clumsy footman, and Oona (the cat) as the wicked stepmother. It may take a few minutes to load. Enjoy!

Now, THAT was very kewel!! Thanks for sharing such a great performance!!
Is she a member of Actor's Equity?? Sign her up! And Eames is quite the graceful footman. Perhaps the next Baryshnikov? (sp?)
I have seen a performance nuch like this one many times at my house!!
Very Cute!!
Well Done!
Encore, encore, Bravo!!!!
Jeff
Personally I feel a best supporting actor goes to the footman. That's a tough job you know.
We rehearsed many times to Eamon's fall "just right." However, Vika's Norma Desmond bow at the end was something she created all on her own.
AHHHHHHHHHHH!! I love your kids!!!!
Great Performance- I bet everyone had fun making the show.