Tasty?
I'm feeling a little disturbed right now. Disturbed and bemused, really.
The reason? I've been looking at the recent "keyword activity" for the blog. This shows me what kind of searches on Google direct people to Four Feet More.
The keywords that pop up all too frequently.....
"Tasty feet."
Thanks to this post, I also get a lot of searches for "Kelly Clarkson's feet."
Sure, feet can be cute sometimes, especially if they belong to little babies. But, I've never really thought of them as "tasty" before.
I guess I'm not that worldly after all.
The reason? I've been looking at the recent "keyword activity" for the blog. This shows me what kind of searches on Google direct people to Four Feet More.
The keywords that pop up all too frequently.....
"Tasty feet."
Thanks to this post, I also get a lot of searches for "Kelly Clarkson's feet."
Sure, feet can be cute sometimes, especially if they belong to little babies. But, I've never really thought of them as "tasty" before.
I guess I'm not that worldly after all.

Funny. My most common one is "Cowboy Exclamations." Who knew that many people had to look up stereotypical coyboy sayings?
Eww. I don't know how to do a keyword search for my blog...but I'm not sure I want to now. Feet...tasty?
That's funny!
Feet. Yick.
I just found out that I am your SBP. I was so excited when your name came up on my computer screen. It will be a fun 4 months. Be on the lookout next week :)
lol that is so funny! How did you find this out?!
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!
If you have StatFinder (or a similar program) that tracks visitors to your blog, there is usually a feature that enables you to track "recent keyword activity." You will learn all kinds of interesting things about the interests of the internet public from these keywords.
Maggie - I love the idea of people searching for "cowboy exclamations!" Yee-haw!