The boy actually picked this shirt out for himself. Perhaps he got tired of having his style referred to as "Euro" and is now going for a more rebellious look?
Who knew they sold AC/DC "Back in Black" t-shirts in the kids' section of Target?
Too cute!! Recently my boys have been going through the house chanting AC/DC's Thunderstruck. Guess it's time for me to edit my iPod selections. Eamon Rocks!
Just wanted to tell you I went right on over to Target.com and ordered that shirt for Jaykeb. I will put a picture of him in his when he gets it. Now I'm trying to find a pair of Vans in his size to go with it.
OK, that is THE coolest picture ever! Not only does he have the AC/DC shirt on but that look on his face! Priceless! I totally think that could be a greeting card!
In December, 2005, we adopted two children from Russia, expanding our home by "four feet." Life has not been the same since! Join me as I juggle the responsibilities parenthood, my job as a kindergarten teacher (ack! how did THAT happen?), and an obsession with knitting.
Cool. Another rock and roller.
Reminds me of your brother who, at the age of 10, "informed" me that he was going to go to an AC-DC concert - in Phoenix! 120 miles away!
At Target???? Who knew? I love that store.
I can't believe they sell those at Target! I think that's bad news for AC/DC.
Way to go Eamon, getting in touch with the inner rocker.
4 stars on my iTunes!
Nice job, E!
~K
He sure does look like 'da man!' lol
Love it! I may have to go get one for Jaykeb this afternoon. Eamon is a rockstar!
Those shirts are huge right now! My friend just bought a pink one for her step daughter who's 3!! So cute!!
They have pink ones???!!! I may have to go shopping for Vika. :)
Mike likes that band. Me? I'm not sure. But cool shirt.
hey, that is my ring tone! Great shirt Eamon.
Too cute!! Recently my boys have been going through the house chanting AC/DC's Thunderstruck. Guess it's time for me to edit my iPod selections. Eamon Rocks!
AWESOME pic and an AWESOME shirt!
Just wanted to tell you I went right on over to Target.com and ordered that shirt for Jaykeb. I will put a picture of him in his when he gets it. Now I'm trying to find a pair of Vans in his size to go with it.
I can't wait to see the picture Wendy! I'm sure Jayke will be quite the little rocker. :)
OK, that is THE coolest picture ever! Not only does he have the AC/DC shirt on but that look on his face! Priceless! I totally think that could be a greeting card!