Kid Logic

This morning, as I was getting ready for work, I heard strange little sounds coming from Vika's bedroom. Almost like a short, sharp, squeek. Then I heard Vika yell, "Boo!"

Confused, I stood silently for a moment, listening. Sure enough, the process was repeated: "(short squeek noise)....Boo!"

Vika came into the bathroom a few minutes later, and I asked her what the "Boo!" thing was all about.

She looked up at me and said, "I have the hiccups Mama, and I was trying to scare them away."
10 Responses
  1. Sandi Says:

    That's very funny. Did it work?


  2. Yeah So Says:

    Too funny. Did you set her straight by yelling BOO right back at her?


  3. Melissa Says:

    too funny


  4. Maggie Says:

    Now that's cute.


  5. Bella Says:

    Very clever!


  6. Just Laura Says:

    Okay... now that is sooooo a Reader's Digest story. What a cutie.


  7. Scoobers Says:

    Very cute.

    Oh, and HI! It's been so long since I've visited (or blogged!) I've missed you and your mom. I'm going to try to do some catching up tonight and tomorrow so I'm up to date.

    :)


  8. Anonymous Says:

    Hello,

    Long time no chat. How is the Frua going in East Bay?

    All is settling here. So busy..

    Gail
    http://gmnealey.blogspot.com


  9. Mandy Lou Says:

    That's excellent logic! I love it :-)


  10. tommie Says:

    Kids are so cute! Did it work?