More Eamonisms
As we were driving around in the car during Spring Break:
- "Mama, I'm glad you adopted me because I'm having fun with you almost every single day!"
While eating his breakfast at a rapid pace:
- "I'm jammin' Mama! I am on the crab!" (a reference to "The Deadliest Catch." - when the fishermen are doing really well, the narrator says they are "on the crab.")
After making a rare solo foray into a public bathroom*:
- (hands spread and brow furrowed in indignation) "Mama, I went into the boys' bathroom, and there were GIRLS in there!"
*He was in the girls' bathroom.
- "Mama, I'm glad you adopted me because I'm having fun with you almost every single day!"
While eating his breakfast at a rapid pace:
- "I'm jammin' Mama! I am on the crab!" (a reference to "The Deadliest Catch." - when the fishermen are doing really well, the narrator says they are "on the crab.")
After making a rare solo foray into a public bathroom*:
- (hands spread and brow furrowed in indignation) "Mama, I went into the boys' bathroom, and there were GIRLS in there!"
*He was in the girls' bathroom.

I love the bathroom one. That kid is a keeper.
Eamon makes me think that I need an s2b as well as a d2b. ;> And that's HIGH praise.