Mini-Me

My friend Jeff, over at Jeff's Place posted about this cool website called WeeWorld.com. I checked it out and had a great time making little weemees of the entire family. You have to register to do it, but it is still fun.

So, here we are, in all our weemee glory! The funny (or possibly sad) thing is, we all have actual outfits just like the ones our weemees are wearing.







4 Responses
  1. Jeff's Place Says:

    Jenni-
    AWESOME!!
    Vika is so perfect!!
    :)
    Jeff


  2. Calico Sky Says:

    Neat. Does the site let you make address labels or anything?


  3. Jenni Says:

    I don't think it does, but you can downlad the picture and use it for address labels. It mostly lets you do stuff web related, like for chats, and to represent you on websites and blogs. If you go to the site, check out the "Weemee To Go" tab. That shows the ways you can use your weemee.


  4. Jennefer Says:

    I will have to check this out.