SPF - Free
This week, Kristine wanted us to capture something free. I chose to capture the Panasonic camera I got for FREE last month, after winning a sweepstakes on Shutterfly. It's actually not a bad little camera. Can't beat the price either. :)

Did you play?

Did you play?

yay for free stuff!! Have a great weekend :)
Nice SPF!
I played, too!
Wow! Very cool. A free camera is awesome. And that one's pretty cool too! Thanks for stopping by mine! Have a great weekend!
I love free! That's the best price. Looks like a nice camera.
Luck you! I love getting free stuff like that.
Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by mine.
oooohhh it's lovely!
Nope! You sure can't beat free!
I played too :)
What a great little prize!!!
I played too :-)
apparently I played! lol
Hi Jenni,
In response to your comment on my blog, yes, your children's birth father's first name is Roman. It's pronounced Raman, with the a's making an ah sound as in almond. An accent is over the second a. Pretty interesting huh? Thanks for your comment.=)
-Penny
Oh, P.S.,
Yes, Roman is a very typical Russian name. In fact the little boy we are adopting bears the same name.=)
BTW, congrats on the free camera!
-Penny
Cool beans1 Congratulations on your win - nice prize.
Thanks for stopping by.