Pay It Forward

A blogger named Fioleta has offered up a crafty exchange in the form of a (not so) random act of kindness. I actually found out about it through my own bloggy friends, Rachel and Starfish, and am happy to join in and "pay it forward."

Here are the rules:

"I will send a handmade gift (of my choosing) to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange, and who make the same pledge on their own blog. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward."

Anyone interested? If so, drop me a comment! I'll most likely be making knitted gifts, so let me know what colors/items you prefer, and I'll get working on it. Now that my Christmas Gift-Making Extravaganza is over, I find myself with a lack of project ideas. So really, if you sign up to pay it forward, you'd be doing me a favor.
4 Responses
  1. Scoobers Says:

    What a great idea. I'm in! I can't wait to make something cool for someone!

    I wear a size 8 and my favorite color is blue. Just kidding!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Sounds very cool. Sorry my7 blog is private until our adoption is final. All those pesky fostercare rules and false allegations scare me.


  3. kate Says:

    I would love it! What a fun idea. Let me know if I'm one of your first three. ;>


  4. tommie Says:

    I can do this....am I in the first three??