The best part about this sign, which is hung on Vika's door, is the little drawing at the bottom. Vika is shouting "Out!" to Eamon, and he's giving her this evil "ha ha ha!" laugh.
My daughter (I won't mention names) wrote me a note that said something like, "Joe is being bad to me. I won't come out of my room until he stops being bad. You can bring my dinner to my room."
In December, 2005, we adopted two children from Russia, expanding our home by "four feet." Life has not been the same since! Join me as I juggle the responsibilities parenthood, my job as a kindergarten teacher (ack! how did THAT happen?), and an obsession with knitting.
My daughter (I won't mention names) wrote me a note that said something like, "Joe is being bad to me. I won't come out of my room until he stops being bad. You can bring my dinner to my room."
Guess Vika inherited it!
I love it!! So funny! I so remember these times with my brother, I had the standard no boys allowed on my door.
I love how Vika spelled it "puncht" - like borscht. I would like to spell it like that from now on.
That's too funny!
I love the "evil Eamon" laughing in the illustration.