I Caved
This morning, while Jeff was out on his run, I dismantled the dang Christmas tree. The kids helped me haul the pieces back into the garage, where we shoved them back into the box. It's not a pretty put-away job, but at least it's done.
Jeff's birthday was this weekend too, on Saturday. We put his gifts under the tree and his cards in the branches. It looked a bit festive, if I do say so myself.
Jeff's birthday was this weekend too, on Saturday. We put his gifts under the tree and his cards in the branches. It looked a bit festive, if I do say so myself.

He owes you big time!
LOL I was going to say the EXACT same thing Sandi did! BIG BIG TIME!!
Did he even notice??
Mellodee, I'm guessing not.
Actually, he came home as I was struggling with the box (which is ENORMOUS) in the garage. So, Jeff definitely noticed that the tree was removed and apologized for not getting to it himself.