5 things meme
Tag, I'm it.... I've been tagged by Cathy to write about 5 things meme, so here it goes....
5 items in my fridge
1. a bottle of Yellowtail Chardonnay (3/4 empty)
2. leftover lasagna
3. chocolate Jell-O pudding
4. strawberry jam
5. orange juice
5 items in my closet
1. 3 pairs of Converse tennis shoes
2. The stuffed dolphin I slept with as a child (Dandy)
3. an Ireland football club scarf
4. a bunch of hats I never wear
5. old school papers
5 items in my car
1. 2 car seats
2. box of kleenex
3. blue plastic bear (courtesy of Eamon)
4. my school bag
5. extra sunglasses
5 items in my purse
1. cinnamon gum
2. kleenex
3. matches (in case I get lost in the woods)
4. lip balm
5. hand sanitizer
5 people who are tagged
1. Babushka
2. Gretchen
3. Irma
4. Mel
5. Jaime
5 items in my fridge
1. a bottle of Yellowtail Chardonnay (3/4 empty)
2. leftover lasagna
3. chocolate Jell-O pudding
4. strawberry jam
5. orange juice
5 items in my closet
1. 3 pairs of Converse tennis shoes
2. The stuffed dolphin I slept with as a child (Dandy)
3. an Ireland football club scarf
4. a bunch of hats I never wear
5. old school papers
5 items in my car
1. 2 car seats
2. box of kleenex
3. blue plastic bear (courtesy of Eamon)
4. my school bag
5. extra sunglasses
5 items in my purse
1. cinnamon gum
2. kleenex
3. matches (in case I get lost in the woods)
4. lip balm
5. hand sanitizer
5 people who are tagged
1. Babushka
2. Gretchen
3. Irma
4. Mel
5. Jaime

Jenni, sorry to track you down this way, but I saw the recent Santa Clara Magazine and saw you adopted these two beautiful children from Russia. My husband and I are starting the process this summer and would love to hear from you. Fellow '95 SCU grad.
Jennifer Gomez
jennifer@allengomez.com
So, what exactly does it mean when one is "tagged"?!?!?
Now you have to write about 5 thinks meme (or rather, youyou). If you don't have a blog, you can just sed it in an e-mail.
Darn!!! Here is mine via my blog.
www.ndls4u2.blogsot.com