Friends
Eamon and I have always had a special bond, but since Vika has been in school and we've been hanging out a lot, just the two of us, it has gotten even stronger.
Today, while we were eating ice cream with Vika and Jeff, Eamon pushed his half-licked spoon of chocolate ice cream towards my face and asked me to try some. He looked so please by the idea of us sharing that I couldn't refuse. So, I took a sample of the melted, chocolate mess and said, "Thanks Eamon! It's good!" He just smiled and said, "I like you! You're my best friend." And with those words, I melted too.
Today, while we were eating ice cream with Vika and Jeff, Eamon pushed his half-licked spoon of chocolate ice cream towards my face and asked me to try some. He looked so please by the idea of us sharing that I couldn't refuse. So, I took a sample of the melted, chocolate mess and said, "Thanks Eamon! It's good!" He just smiled and said, "I like you! You're my best friend." And with those words, I melted too.

All I can say is,
AWE!!!
Jeff
(sniff) that is the cutest!
I am melting too! How adorable.
Soooo sweet! He is adorable
Oh! That is SO sweet.
P.S. I understand your point about the homework thing!
That would melt your heart even if we didn't know how far he had to come to feel that way.