Scenes From A Pumpkin Patch










Here are some shots from our recent visit to the local pumpkin patch.

Jeff, Eamon, me and Vika by a cornstalk.















Vika on a pumpkin seat.











Eamon on the hay pyramid.













Warm Vika.












Eamon on tractor.
10 Responses
  1. Betsy Says:

    The pumpkin patch visit is one of the most wholesome activities I can think of. Your children are beautiful.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    What a beautiful family! You have some little models! I love the pumpkin patch, but we just opted for safeway this year.


  3. Yeah So Says:

    Makes me want to temporarily borrow someone's kids and go pumpkin picking!! Will it be ridiculous to go with a baby? Your kids are so gorgeous!!


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Hooray for Halloween!

    Did you knit Vika's Scarf?

    ~steph


  5. Jenni Says:

    Yes, I did knit Vika's scarf! She loves it. :)

    And no, Stephanie, it will not be ridiculous to go with a baby to the pumpkin patch! I saw a family there pulling their little 1 year old around in a red wagon. He was just riding contentedly along with the pumpkins. Very cute.


  6. kate Says:

    They are just BEARUTIFUL! Your Vika looks like a model.


  7. 6blessings Says:

    The pictures are absolutely beautiful! What great memories.


  8. Christmas card! :) You all look so gorgeous. Great pic. And I love the announcement in the previous post. That is great. They are adorable. Glad you all are settled in and am sure you are eager to celebrate the Holidays! Your home date!


  9. Jeff's Place Says:

    Jenni-
    That is a GREAT family shot!!!

    Jeff & Family


  10. Deb Says:

    I love pumpkin picture. You make a wonderful family.